When is Anti terrorism day celebrated?
National anti terrorism day in India is celebrated on 21st May every year. This evet was initiated by ministry of home and affairs. Every year Home Ministry of India will write letter to all the states and union territories to organize and Anti terrorism programs in the respective state or union territories. Is is being practiced that every year there will be a pledge taking ceremony in all the central government office. Under the suggestion of the Ministry of Home Affairs, officials may take a solemn pledge against terrorism in their offices. This will help to avoid public gatherings on the day of event.
History of National Anti terrorism
National Anti Terrorism Day is observed in India every year on May 21. This day marks the death of Rajiv Gandhi, India’s seventh Prime Minister, who was killed in Tamil Nadu in 1991 by a terrorist organization. After his assassination, the V.P. Singh government decided to observe May 21 as Anti Terrorism Day. On this day people take an Anti Terrorism pledge in all government offices and public sector undertakings across the country.
- The Ministry of Home affairs observe this day to create the awareness on the terrorism
- This day also aims to create awareness on the need of peace, mankind and harmony for the betterment of each and every organism living in this world.
- This day also observed as the remembrance of the people who lost their lives by terrorisms.
- On the other hand, by organizing this day, it evident that India is a peace loving country.
How can we achieve the objective
- There are several ways by which we can achieve the objective of National anti terrorist day 2022.
- You can even organize Debates or group discussions in either schools or even in colleges. This creates the awareness on the future pillar of India. None other than students.
Conducting seminars, lectures, symposiums especially showcasing the danger of violence and terrorism.
- Even the articles, blogs, magazines and also posts on social media regarding terrorism will be create mass awakening.
- Indeed Postering and pamphleteering can highlight the ill effect of Violence and terrorism.
Anti terrorism day quotes
The threat of terrorism is a suppurate wound that can never heal until peace and security are achieved.
Terrorists who perpetrate acts of violence against innocent civilians are enemies of humanity.
Guns can hep you kill terrorist but with education you can kill terrorism.
Stop terrorism as it has no religion or nationality!
Say no to terrorism as it nullifies the values of mankind!
National Anti terrorism day wishes
The brave soldiers who fight against terrorism deserve our deepest respect. Let us all take an oath to remain committed to the security of the country and the elimination of terrorism.
On this Anti terrorism day let us create a chance to come together as a community and make our world a safer place by eliminating the terrorist attacks.
Let us celebrate Anti-Terrorism Day by reaffirming our commitment to peace, harmony and mutual understanding.
On this day let us stand together against the forces of disruption that threaten human lives and values in the form of terrorism.
On Anti-Terrorism Day, let us honor all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our country from terrorism.
As members of the global community, let us work together to protect humanity from the threat of terrorism. Stay strong on this day!
The war on terror knows no boundaries. On this day let us join our hands to create awareness on the terrorism.
Anti terrorism day pledge
“We, the people of India, having abiding faith in our country’s tradition of non-violence and tolerance, hereby solemnly affirm to oppose with our strength, all forms of terrorism and violence. We pledge to uphold and promote peace, social harmony, and understand among all fellow human beings and fight the forces of disruption threatening human lives and values.” (Pledge source and credits to Ministry of Home and Affairs)