Life is a beautiful journey that can be enjoyed every day, if you choose to see it this way. Sometimes, you don’t feel ready to seize the day, and need some inspiration and motivation. Quotes can be inspiring and motivational. Best life motivational quotes can guide you in correct path. They give us a common language, allow us to share our feelings, and help us understand one another on deeper levels. If you’re reading this, you’re probably looking for some motivation. You may be feeling stuck or in need of some inspiration. And that’s what these motivational quotes are here for! Whether you need a little push to get going or just want to learn from those who have lived and shared their words of wisdom, read on for some serious motivation!
I have gathered some of the most powerful and best life motivational quotes here for you to read and enjoy. Find the Best life motivational quotes that suits you!
Inspirational quotes about life
1. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
2. “Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
3. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
4. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact”. – William James
5. “Falling down is an accident, staying down is a option”.
6. “The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems”. – Mahatma Gandhi.
7. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough” – Oprah Winfrey.
8. “In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.” – Jane Smiley.
9. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone
10. “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others”. – Winston Churchill
11. “Success comes from having dreams that are bigger than your fears.” – Bobby Unser
12. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
13. “Never regret anything that made you smile.” – Mark Twain
14. “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.” – Chantal Sutherland
15. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” – Dhirubhai Ambani
16. “Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the errors that counts.” – Nikki Giovanni
17. A negative mind will never give you a positive life.” – Unknown
18. “Everything is hard before it is easy.” – Goethe
19. “At the end of the day we can endure much more than we think we can.” – Frida Kahlo
20. “Whatever you do never run back to what broke you.” – Frank Ocean
Deep Motivational quotes
1. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
2. “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
3. “Don’t settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had.” – Angela Bassett
4. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
5.”Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” – Charles F. Kettering
6. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
7. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang out.” – Abraham Lincoln
8. “The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.” – Arthur C. Clarke
9. “Once you do know what the question actually is, you’ll know what the answer means.”- Douglas Adams
10. “The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of like is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give.” – William Arthur Ward
11. “Dreams are the seeds of change. Nothing ever grows without a seed, and nothing ever changes without a dream.” – Debby Boone
12. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously, that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case you fail by default.” – Anonymous
13. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
14. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life — think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda
15. “Don’t be afraid to fail. It’s not the end of the world, and in many ways, it’s the first step toward learning something and getting better at it.” – Jon Hamm
16. . “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
17. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
18. “Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.” – Kobe Bryant
19. “Don’t allow your past or present condition to control you. It’s just a process that you’re going through to get you to the next level.” – T.D. Jakes
20. “Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.” – Bil Keane
Inspirational about life and struggle
1. “Life is short. Don’t be lazy.” – Sophia Amoruso
2. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
3. “Don’t feel entitled to anything you didn’t sweat and struggle for.” – Marian Wright Edelman
4. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert Schuller
5. “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” – Bob Riley
6. “Life’s struggles are necessary for growth.” – Auliq Ice
7. “Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
8. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus on the light.” – Aristotle
9. “Things always get better with time, just wait and see.” – Clavel Nelson
10. “Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
11. “Once all struggle is grasped, miracles are possible.” – Mao Zedong
12. “The mind is everything. What you think, you become.” – Buddha
13. “Chaos is inherent in all compounded things. Strive on with diligence.” – Buddha
14. Life has a way of broadsiding us with lessons that we need to learn but would rather avoid.” – Craig Groeschel
15. “If you want to fly give up everything that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison
16. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
17. “No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will somehow make it.” – Brad Gast
18. “If it’s out of our hands, it deserves freedom from your mind too.” – Ivan Nuru
19. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.” – Maya Angelou
20. “Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.” – Zig Ziglar
Motivational quotes for success
1. “Success is a journey not a destination.” – Ben Sweetland
2. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
3. “Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” – Theodore N. Vail
4. “Success is knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” – John C. Maxwell
5. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
6. “Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up.” – Gabby Douglas
7. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
8. “The rule for success is Never reveal everything you know.” – Roger H. Lincoln
9. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
10.”Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
11. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
12. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
13.”A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that other throw at him.” – David Brinkley
14. “Relentlessly prune bullshit, don’t wait to do things that matter, and savor the time you have. That’s what you do when life is short.” – Paul Graham
15. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” –Bruce Feirstein
16. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
17. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – Lolly Daskal
18. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
19. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” – A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
20. Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” – Theodore N. Vail
Best motivational quotes for difficult times
1. “It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.” – Doe Zantamata
2. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
3. “Strong people alone know how to organize their suffering so as to bear only the most necessary pain.” – Emil Dorian
4. “The greatest joys in life are found not only in what we do and feel, but also in our quiet hopes and labors for others.” – Bryant McGill
5. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you’ve ever imagined.” – Dr. Seuss
6. “After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.” – William R. Alger
7. “Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them. Own tremendous expectations and believe in them.” – Norman Vincent Peale
8. “Every goal first started as something in our mind. You have it all within you!” – Deborah Day
9. “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” – Walt Disney
10. “Hard times are sometimes blessings in disguise. We do have to suffer but in the end it makes us strong, better and wise.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
11. “Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself-and be lenient to everybody else.” – Henry Ward Beecher
12. “Resilience isn’t a single skill. It’s a variety of skills and coping mechanisms. To bounce back from bumps in the road as well as failures, you should focus on emphasizing the positive.” – Jean Chatzky
13. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.” – William Ellery Channing
14. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
15. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
16. “Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” – Ayn Rand
17. Don’t just learn, experience.
Don’t just read, absorb.
Don’t just change, transform.
Don’t just relate, advocate.
Don’t just promise, prove.
Don’t just criticize, encourage.
Don’t just think, ponder.
Don’t just take, give.
Don’t just see, feel.
Don’t just dream, do.
Don’t just hear, listen.
Don’t just talk, act.
Don’t just tell, show.
Don’t just exist, live.” – Roy T. Bennett
18. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”- Carl Bard
19. “The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity.” – Seneca The Younger
20. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison