The FMGE results 2022 for June will be released on July 2nd. Earlier it was announced that the result will be published on June 30, but now it has been postponed to July 2nd. The FMGE 2022 June session exam was conducted on June 4, 2018. To qualify for the FMGE exam, applicants have to secure the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 150 out of 300 in the test. After the declaration of the result, NBE will also release the date for the availability of the scorecard. Read more about the FMGE 2022 results here!
The result for the FMGE 2022 will be published in PDF format. It contains the details of your roll number, marks obtained, and qualifying status. Candidates securing the FMGE cutoff will only be considered qualified for the FMGE screening test.
Here are the important dates and events regarding Foreign Medical Graduate Examination.
|Score card for download||Yet to be announced|
|Pass certificate||Yet to be announced|
How to check FMGE results
To check your result for FMGE 2022 June session
Visit the official website of NBE-nbe.edu.in
Select “FMGE” from the tabs given on this page
Select ‘Result for FMGE 2022 June session” from the important announcement section
Scroll through the list to find your roll number
View your FMGE result
Download and save the result
Qualifying/Pass mark for FMGE June 2022
To pass this examination, a candidate must score 150 or above in the FMGE result.
Therefore, to qualify for this examination, a candidate needs to score 150 marks or more.
Candidates should also note that there is no concession for candidates belonging to the reserved/PWD category.
How to download FMGE 2022 scorecard
Visit the official website of NBE and select ‘FMGE’
By using the ‘Applicant Login’, sign in to the registered account
Then view the FMGE scorecard and check for errors in all boxes
Download, save and print the scorecard
FMGE 2022 Result Download Link
Click here to View and download/print your result – FMGE June 2022 Results
How to get the FMGE pass Certificate
All the candidates who qualify the examination will be issued a Pass Certificate. Candidates are required to report to the following venue on the designated date and time to collect this certificate. Check the schedule for issuance of Pass Certificate before reporting to office of National Medical Council. Also, if a candidate is unable to report to office of NBE on the designated date and time, he/she must send a request for a revised schedule collection. The contact details for queries pertaining to Pass Certificate are as follows:
National Board of Examinations,
PSP area, Sector-9, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110075
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents needed for getting a Pass certificate
1. The admit card should have a passport-sized photograph affixed in the space provided.
2. The Eligibility Certificate (Original copy issued by the MCI): Candidates who have passed the primary medical qualification during the years when the Eligibility Certificate was exempted need to submit a proof of admission to the MBBS course.
3. Proof of admission to the MBBS course: Candidates must carry their original degree certificate from India. It is advisable that they make sure that this document is valid for at least six months before applying for a pass certificate. They must note that NBE will issue pass certificates only on presentation of their original degree certificates in original or certified copies.
4. Passport (Original)
- Indian Citizens (including NRI): Passport issued by Government of India
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI): OCI Card issued by Government of India along with the Passport issued by the country of their citizenship
- Citizens of Nepal: Passport issued by the Government of Nepal (if they have obtained Primary Medical Qualification outside Nepal)
5. ID proof (Voter ID/ PAN card/ Driving Licence/ Aadhaar Card)
Procedure to be followed after receiving result
The National Board of Examinations will share the result of the FMGE 2022 with the Medical Council of India and the State Medical Councils.
Candidates who clear the examination can apply to the ‘Secretary, Medical Council of India, Delhi’ or any other State Medical Council.
Such candidates also have to pay the requisite registration fee.
If a candidate has completed one year of compulsory rotatory internship, he/ she will be issued a permanent registration; if not, he/ she will be issued a provisional registration.
If a candidate is in process of completing an internship, he/ she will be issued a provisional registration until it is completed.
Frequently Asked Questions on FMGE Results June 2022
1. Is there any possibility of revaluation for FMGE?
No there is no provision for revaluation for FMGE. The result once declared will be final and those who are unable to clear the examination will have to retake the test.
2. Will the certificate be issued online or in person?
The certificate will be issued in-person, at the office of NBE. Those who qualified for FMGE 2022 June session will have to be there in person to collect it.
3. If I fail in the FMGE, What should I do?
Retake the exam. You can appear for the next session of FMGE. There is no capping on the number of attempts.
4. I failed to pass the test. Is my scorecard still downloadable?
Yes, even if you failed the test, you can still download your FMGE scorecard. You can use this to analyze the areas where you received lower marks.
5. My FMGE test score was withheld. Why is the reason for the withheld?
The results of the candidates with insufficient documents are withheld by the authorities. The candidate’s results are made public once the requisite paperwork are turned in by the candidate.
6. How do candidates access their entrance slip to pick up their pass certificate?
You can download the entrance slip from the official website by entering your roll number and birthdate.
7. What is the pass score in FMGE to receive the doctors license?
In order to be eligible for the FMGE 2022 June session, a candidate must receive at least 150 in the exam.